Lightweight AAC Block
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 Piece
|24 in x 8 in x 4 in
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a lightweight, precast, cellular concrete, eco-friendly building material, suitable for producing concrete masonry unit like blocks.
- AAC blocks are known for their relatively low density, typically ranging from 550 kg/m³ to 850 kg/m³.
- AAC is made from sand, cement, lime, and aluminum powder, which react with each other to create a porous structure within the concrete, resulting in a lightweight yet strong material.
- AAC blocks have excellent thermal insulation properties.
- They provide a high level of energy efficiency, helping to keep indoor spaces cooler in hot weather and warmer in cold weather.
- Production Capacity: 50000
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Piece
|26 inch x 10 inch x 8 inch
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) blocks are made from a mixture of sand, cement, lime, and water, and are designed to be lightweight and easy to handle. AAC blocks are known for their unique combination of strength, thermal insulation, and fire resistance. Here are the standard sizes of AAC blocks: